Grant Bomber Jacket By Alpine Swiss
Look great and be warm. These are an incredible value if you are looking for a well made stylish coat which will not go out of style and keep you looking good and warm for years.
- Light weight for slimming Fit
- Fulll Satin lining
- 28" Length for the size Medium
- 2 Full sized inside chest pockets
- 2 Outer pockets with Zippered Closure
- Classic Jacket Style Easy to Dress up or Down
- Wool blend outer 30/70 blend with polyester
Alpine Swiss has a long-standing partnership with Children’s Hunger Fund through which we help feed hungry children in the U.S. and around the world. These Food Pack meals contain enough food to feed a family of 4-5 for one week and are hand delivered to the homes of those in need by trained volunteers in their community to establish relationships that foster genuine care. In 2020, we are celebrating over 3.8 million meals donated since 2014, your purchase enables us to continue this partnership. We thank our customers for their continued support and all those whose lives have been touched by Children’s hunger fund, Thank you!
- 28" back length for size Medium makes this a bomber length open bottom jacket. The bottom does not feature elastic but is stright "James Dean" Style
- Fully lined with stain lightweight lining.
- 2 Inside Chest pockets
- 2 Outer Pockets with zippered closure
- Easy to dress up or down. Wear it with jeans or slacks and dress shirt and tie. Either look will work with this coat.
Country of Origin: China